CATHOLIC MISSION #SHOESTORIES SELFIE CHALLENGE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The #shoestories selfie challenge (the “Challenge”) is an initiative of Catholic Mission (ABN: 52 945 927 066) at the Australian Catholic Youth Festival
2. The challenge is open to all registered festival participants aged 15 to 30 years old. Employees and volunteers of Catholic Mission and the Australian Catholic Youth Festival are not eligible to enter
THE CHALLENGE PERIOD
3. The challenge starts officially on the first day of the Australian Catholic Youth Festival, Thursday 7 December 2017 and will officially close on midday, Saturday 9 December 2017
HOW TO ENTER THE DRAW
4. Entrants must meet all the challenge requirements as stipulated on the map and below;
5. Go on facebook/instagram and LIKE @shareshoestories
6. Complete 5 challenges and uploaded photos to social media with hashtags #shoestories and #ACYF17
7. Fill in their details on entry form. If under 18 years of age, no personal details will be collected instead contact details of group leader must be added
8. Lodge entry by leaving a short video message and placing entry in big shoe in the Catholic Mission Hub in the Justice Activity Centre in the Encounter Dome
9. Winner will be drawn at 12pm on Saturday December 9 in the Catholic Mission Hub in the Encounter Dome.
10. The winner will be contacted via phone and will be announced on the #shoestories website at www.shoestories.org.au
11. If the winner does not respond within 7 working days of being notified via phone, the prize will be forfeited and Catholic Mission shall be entitled to draw another winner (and that winner will have to respond within 7 working days or they too will forfeit their prize)
12. The prize is a contribution of $1000 towards mission travel
13. Mission travel includes and is limited to trips that are immersions, encounters, pilgrimages, World Youth Day or mission and volunteer trips Catholic Mission has full discretion and reserves the right to withdraw the prize money if the mission travel opportunity provided by the entrant is not deemed to be a mission trip.
14. Catholic Mission will contribute the prize money directly to the agency providing the travel experience on behalf of the prize winner.
15. Travel voucher must be used, to secure mission travel, within 12 months, by December 2018. NB: Actual travel does not need to take place before December 2018.
16. Catholic Mission takes your privacy seriously. Catholic Mission will never sell or rent your personal information to a third party
18. This policy does not apply to the practices of other Catholic Church sites or to people that Catholic Mission does not employ or manage
19. Personally identifiable information is information, such as your name, birth date, and contact number that can be used to uniquely identify you
20. It is only when you complete an entry form for the #shoestories selfie challenge that you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information
21. Catholic Mission will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone
22. Catholic Mission reserves the right to disclose and use personally identifiable information in special circumstances where it is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. We may also disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so
23. If you have questions or suggestions send an email to email@example.com
24. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact the Federal Privacy Commissioner